Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Saturday, September 16, 2006

*LIFE*

As i walked into his house..i felt tht feeling..*death*..ppl mourning..
as i stepped into the room,i thought of him..his very picture was in front of me as i paid my respect.
i felt weak..n down..as i looked at him in his box..where he laid down..one word came to my mind..

*PEACE*

He had lived life the way he wanted
..he enjoyed it as much as he could..
i understand why he did not let all of us know tht he had cancer..
it was bcuz he just wanted to live life n not let ppl worry..
he played bball so well..
he played for Selangor b4..
he taught me so much..
we talked about our lives..
he praised me alot when i played..
i loved his way of playing da game..
he showed me what was good n da best way..
i listened.

As diz thoughts filled my mind,tears filled my eyes...
with all tht..
i thought to myself..

Life is short and shud be cherished always..
life can be taken away anytime.
life is to be loved.
love others b4 their time and ur time is up.
enjoy life!
come on..
it's not only bout studying..
it's about pursuing what u love most n in da process..
love everybody..
do new things..
do amazing things..

i will always remember him..
what he had taught me..
yes!whenever i play bball..
i'll remember him..
i'll play it good n well..
i'll enjoy da game!


I hope tht his family will take care and will be looked upon by him at all times..
May his soul rest in peace..
-Uncle Ong-
1963-2006

*may the force be with YOU*

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment