Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Saturday, September 2, 2006

"SuPeR" SaTuRdAy

My wonderful saturday morning was filled with wonderful dreams i can't even remember now.I slept till the afternoon came and woke up around 1.30pm!!bleh i am such a pig..well,i did wake up in da middle of my sleep but i continued sleeping.after waking up, i washed up and went downstairs.my mum wished me "Good morning,son" and i said "Good afternoon,mum" and smiled =) after tht,it was time to eat.my meal wasn't breakfast but lunch.i made myself a cup of nescafe 3 in 1.i had chicken rice for lunch.mm...sedap-nyer..my popo's home-made chicken rice.yummy.well,tht's her own specialty.the recipe either came from Penang or China.as u all don't know,she only speaks hokkien and a lil cantonese.so, basically i hafta speak to her only in english.all i know is tht how she tries to say an english word is kinda funny..for example for the word *bastard*...she says BA-SEE-TAKE.tht's how u pronounce it le.i've been a good boy..it has been quite sometime since she said it ;p anyway,after lunch i had durians!oo la la yummy durians..my family loves them..i love them too ^^ after makan i drank lotsa water cuz durian in fact is heatty.i didn't want to bite my tongue ;p














*home cook chicken rice by my popo*














*durian*

After tht, i went upstairs to sort out my college documents.fuh!the amount of papers was alot..after i finished sorting them out,i went on9.chatted with kavi till it was around 6.then i had to get ready for my cousin's suprise party at PJ bahru in..the name says it all.we left house around 6.50pm when we were suppose to be there at 7pm..takes about 15 minutes to get there..so we were late.when we reached the restaurant,my cousin,terry was already there with all my other relatives.so, i didn't really get to see hise suprise-ness.my aunt booked 3 tables for us.well,i had to sit with the young ppl..kiddies to young adults le.the other 2 tables were occupied by aunties n uncles n my parents.we had chinese dishes with rice.the usual ones like sweet and sour pork,sum vege,sweet and sour fish(blek it sucked),friend mantice, and yam.while i was eating,i saw this girl walk pass my table and she looked so familiar.well,i don't know what's her name but she was from taylors.tht's all i know.suprised to see her all the way in PJ.ok..nvm tht..the food was pleasant le.















*uncles and aunties*














*my cousin's gf anita,cousin bro..ivan and steven and I*

we had a game after eating,prepared by my aunt and uncle.there was this "thing" wrapped with a few layers of paper and a note on the outer paper.my aunt used someone's hp to play the music and we had to pass the thingy around the table.round and round it went till the music stopped.the girl next to me..joanne was her name i think for she was my cousin's schoolmate's sister's friend.she was the lucky no.1 and she had to open the note and do what it says.It said....."kiss terry".so,she had to kiss my cousin bro..well,it took quite a while cuz she n terry was blushing n stuff.MAN!!already at 12 and he gets a free kiss!kids this day ah...i tell u..maju ady la..ok she gave him a peck on his cheek and guess what he did??he wiped his cheeks.ala..he shud've been cherishing the kiss le.at least show he cherished..unless *ahem* the kiss wasn't dry le.ok anyway,the game continued and round and round the thing went.tht thing stopped at my cousin sister and she had to "stand on the chair and dance".well,she didn't but only started swaying left and right while sitting down..wokeh..the next person who got it was my cousin sister-in-law..she had to cry like a baby.she had no prob cuz she was a kid le.haha.next was my cousin bro who was 25 years old.he had to sing a song.he sang "twinkleX2 little star".lol.the next lucky person was this girl sitting next to joanne.ok..i forgot her name for she was my cousin's schoolmate's sister and i was blur when she intro-ed herself.she had to tell a joke or a scary story.she had some trouble doing tht and so my sister told a scary story.i only remember *blablabla..i'm gonna kill u..i'm up 1 step 2 step 3 step blablabla and it ended with MURDER*ooOO..ScArY...the next person who got tht thing was a guy who had to bark like a dog.haha.he was like "woof"..sounded cute wei..haha gud thing he didn't start growling or howling like a wolf for he just had to bark.wokeh the game continued and i had a feeling it was the last layer of paper.when the thingy came to me.i so shiok took the thing and started dancing to the music delaying my pass to the next person.haha.i kena la!my uncle shouted STOP!!so i was thinking *okla..settle i'm gonna get my price ady.i teared open the last piece of paper and saw another layer made of tissue paper -.-" i was like.."aiseh man.." it had a task written on it saying *WINNER..sing a song(must)*.so,i stood up and froze..my mind went blank.i always sing around the house and even in da shower but i cudn't think of any song.well,my dad recommended "Perfect" by simple plan.so,i sang tht song and after tht everybody clapped.i got my prize which was a cute lil pinkish plus light blueish journal.after tht,we had desert which was fried..ice cream..basically it was ice cream covered with a thick layer of flour made to shape like a doriyaki and deep fried immediately.didn't really taste good as it was oily.i ate the purple ice cream which was yam.no taste of yam.blek.while eating i chit chatted with my cousins and relatives.after a while..we had to go off already and AHA!!there was a plan!















*Kissy Kissy*














*Aww..cry BABy..aiks!it shud be cry BABIES..look at muh aunt's expression*














*err..tell a joke??haha err..err*














*here i go...WOOF!!*














*CHAMPION..sing song time*














*birthday boy,Terry*

My cousin told me tht we were going to sri hartamas..to get "wet"..ok tht sounded wrong but he said it meant dancing..clubbing..pooling..basically just chillin and drinking.i was like yay!!my aunt,2 elder cousin bros with one cousin bro's gf..followed my parents and my sis there.we ended up actually at retro american diner.i was like..err..i tot some club..it was actually a diner cum pub.we got a place to sit and settled down.we chilled around and talked to each other.i ordered sweet martini.err..i didn't know what it tasted like so felt like trying.when i drank it..bleh it tasted sweet and my mum told me tht it must be a ladies drink.i agreed with her.so..after drinking half of it i gave my mum the rest.my dad then asked me to get another empty glass and pour the beer they ordered.actually i dun really like the taste of beer but i dun mind drinking.at the other end of the restaurant was a stage which was filled with lotsa ppl.they had some party there.the guys and gals there were in beach wear..guys in shorts n some hawaiian clothing..some gals dressed in blouses n shorts and some were having bikinis on..plus there was no swimming pool.i was like..OKAYY..they were all having a shiok time dancing and shaking their booties to the music and basically we(my family) had more stuff to chat about.haha.i really felt like dancing oso which i did on the way back to the car down the street when i heard them playing a michael jackson song.so,i started dancing like MJ le..my family started laughing at me for my funny acts.ok i guess i was high but i KNOW what i was doing.hehe =)














*my family chillin out*














*sweet martini*














*fried toufu with sweet chilli*delicious*














*lasagne with chips*

I reached home about 11 sumthing close to 12.My day was awesome and fun!!really nice for i got to drink my first martini.recommended by my sweety actually since she said she loves martini..i had to try.didn't really feel drunk and WHOA!!what a superb day it was! =)

-may the force be with u-

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment