Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Saturday, September 23, 2006

*YES!!*

woo hoo~!
i made it into the team!!!i'm so so happy now..yesh~!
really appreciate the support from all my friends like xuyen..sean..n my other classmates..haha
i know i'm gonna hv lotsa fun playing with all of them..
Hehn, Han John, Hsiang, Zhu Hann, Mark, Zhi Ven and 5 other players from TCPJ =)
training starts on the 29th of September n competition date is on d 7th of October at INTI Nilai..
hope we'll train well,play well,do us Taylors proud and most importantly HAVE FUN~!

wish us luck k ^^

-may the force be with u-

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment