Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

*Sad ppl*

Sad ppl..

Sad ppl..around me..calling me lame..i'm still in a kiddy world..commenting about my nick..
Oh me oh my..sad ppl just got nothing better to say..
if u sad ppl got d guts..come say it in muh face..dun waste ur time and especially dun waste the space on my chatterbox..

What if i wanna be lame..??
what if i wanna be funny??
what if i wanna put whatever nickname i like??
what if i wanna be gay??
what if i wanna be a kid??
what if i'm cuter than u sad ppl??
what if i'm not cute??
what if i'm 7inches(limp)??
what if i have a child's mentality??
what if i love to do things i wanna do??

who are u ppl to comment??
just shut the F**K up..
it's my choice and u ppl can just mind ur own business..
oh sad ppl..u can complain all u want..comment all u want..i just don't care..cuz i'm just gonna move on with life..after i finish this post..dedicated to u sad ppl..
well,ya'll hv just been so lame.eg.my cousin sis doesn't even put diz kinda nick.haha.oh Woo~!so..she has an adult mentality le it seems.why talk bout her?talk bout urself le.is ur mentality so bloody adult like..
and what carebear??tht's so lame..mayb barney suits u..

oh my..
a few sad ppl is in the building..oh God pls help them..
oh..sad ppl..cheer up..there's more to life..don't worry,be happy =)

PS:Thanks kavi for backing me up..maybe you're right!they're just jealous i'm cuter than them..too bad i dunno how they look like..if i do,at least i'll know how "cute" they are..

No comments:

Post a Comment