Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I'm so screwed :s


Went to college today..reached at 9.30am.went straight to cafeteria and had nasi lemak for bfast.then,i started doing some maths from 10 to 11.45am.after tht,i went to library to put my bag and went to eat with bernie and gang.went back to library to study till 2.30pm..then casey came along when i was playing some mario game and solitaire..we took some funny pics..really really funny looking ones..lol
Taken from Casey's blog...

*Bernie,mua and casey*

*kissy kissy*

*Muackz..Shiok sendiri =P*

*The gang - Bernie,me,casey,xiao wen and allan...nice~!*

then we went to KFC for lunch.casey drove us us there with his BMW 3 series..really nice white one.somebody called him and they were talking n talking..for a moment i tot he was talking to his ex-BOYFRIEND...but it was actually just a joke..kk then when we reached KFC..we ordered and sat down to eat.i ate snack plate with spicy chicken and garden salad.was really full after tht.then we went back to college..i played bball for awhile then went to library to cool down by playing some mario at www.xuanxuan.com. After mario i went to Mac centre to buy batteries for myself and wai yip.to insert in our calculator for maths..bleh..i only studied for 3 hours plus!!i'm so dead cuz Maths Finalz is 2moro..God bless me..

No comments:

Post a Comment