Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, November 26, 2006

TAGGED

TAGGED by Adrian Chan Mun Choy..haha God bless you~!luvya dude~!

7 hobbies
Playing basketball
Chatting online
Dancing
Sleeping
Eating junk
Running
Singing


7 things on my to-do list
Get my driving license

Learn Mandarin
Learn how to play a guitar
Learn how to swim
Go for ballroom classes
Exercise/workout
Start bowling with my own bowling ball once more


7 unique traits

A pair of ears like satellite dishes
4 dimples(2 prominent)
Thick eyebrows
Thick lips
hairy up there
hairy down there
hairy all over


7 fav drinks
Pepsi
Ice Lemon Tea
Chinese Tea
Mango Juice
Kopi O Peng
Nescafe
Sea Coconut


7 passions
Basketball
Dancing
Caroling for Christmas
Running
Socializing
Being lame
Being funny


7 awesome movies
Air Force One
Superman
Mission Impossible
Tansformers
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Death Note


7 good bands
Simple Plan
My Chemical Romance
Hoobastank
Fall Out Boy
All American Rejects
Click Five
Panic at the Disco

7 things im anal about
Hypochrites
Backstabbers
Anonymous-blog-invaders (sad f**ks)
Un-gentleman men
Ppl without sportsmanship
Ppl who talks obvious absurd bullshit
Being taken advantage of


7 random men
Kien Seng
Adrian
Joe
Casey
Sean
Wai Yip
Wayne Rooney


7 bad habits
Dig my nose without using tissue
silent fart in the car
cleans up the house only when my parents tell me to
sleep like a pig and wake up on time only when i have an occasion on
Don't brush teeth at night
Eat b4 i sleep at night
Do things last minute(studies and assignments and projects especially)


7 painful experiences
Twisting my left ankle(8 times)
Twisting my right ankle(9 times)
Scrapping my thigh skin off
Scrapping my skin at muh pelvis twice in 2 weeks
getting rammed at my penis by a football
Having tummy cramps while sleeping(ok..i know what u'r thinking but it's not..was cuz of gastric and muscle exertion)
Bruising my whole body during commando courses


7 treasured moments
Spending time with my mum and dad and sis in shopping complexes
Chillin out with friends in high school(ponteng class and stuff)
Goofin' around with college mates(G16 rockz!!!)
Facing achievements for the first time(getting top 3 in class back in high school,getting top in atheletics)
Spending time with my sweetie
Spending time with my tt
Dancing with my mum and dad in da family room


7 goals before 30
Get married
Have children
get Masters
be a top worker wherever i work in
Fit and healthy
Have a nice body with toned muscles
Support my parents


7 favourite deserts
Chocolate Ice cream
Jelly
Fruit Cocktail
Chocolates
Ice blended stuff
Fried Ice cream
Pudding


7 people i tag

Kavi
Joe
Casey
Li Anne
Sean
Shaz
Joanne

-May the force be with u-

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment