Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Friday, August 31, 2007

The past two weeks...

For the past two weeks, I have been busy with assignments and presentations. Got over that had more work to do which was choreographing a street dance for the Street Carnival organised by MUSA. The dance was great and there were 15 dancers dancing on a small stage. It was just so fun!the video will be uploaded together with another dance we'll be doing this coming Saturday. So, seat back, relax and wait for the dance video =] i've been busy playing on9 games too. This Granado Espada really got me addicted to it.bleh.never b4 have i been so stucked to the game. affecting me in so many ways but ah..i can't help it :S it fulfills my satisfaction though.it's gameplay is alot of fun especially when u play with friends. alot of interesting stuff to do.
Merdeka eve was good!i went to sunway pyramid to watch the fireworks with my sweetie and my family. well, the fireworks actually came from sunway lagoon's man-made volcano =p
Happy 50th Independence Day Malaysia~!WE LOVe YOU!

MY-50-Merdeka-Logo-big
*By Mr. Nor Azian A. Hasan*

No comments:

Post a Comment