Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Updates~!

Hey peeps!
i'm writing this post in my Psychology class.
I hv been busy getting used to the Bachelor of Arts..busy playing Granado Espada and busy handling MPAC activities.I'm suppose to choreograph a street dance for the upcoming street carnival which will be next Saturday!
We need lots n lots of rehearsals to make the dance really good!Hope we can do it.Other than tht, i'll be having a few assignments this 2weeks and there's a communication presentation i'm suppose to prepare for which i will be presenting next thursday.
Well,tht's bout me this past few weeks =]

-may the force be with you-

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment