Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Beloved Bball Friendz!!!

Friendship Day at MMU

We had a great time on Friendship Day playing against Help, UniKL and MMU. We managed to beat UniKL and MMU but lost to HELP.Result was = Unable to enter the next round as HELP had the same result = 2W 1L but they scored more points in the 3 games played. Sad but I'm so glad I went that day. From 5am till 5pm we've spent our time together playing cards..and just being "so high" ppl XD

Here are some pics!!

*On the bus to MMU*

*Evi, me and Yasmin*

*YuMin, me and Yung Lin posing..something looks wrong..*

*Warm up~*

*Team Warm Up~ XD*

*Going for a lay-up*

*Over here Adhi~!*

*Cramp prevention stretching*

*Monash Team 2008*

*We ROCK!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment