Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Monday, February 23, 2009

Orientation Week

Orientation week has started. As I entered Monash, I noticed so many freshies aka new Monash students all around campus. It was a delight. I headed to the dance studio for dance rehearsal, being already late XD
At 10am, I had to head to Auditorium 1 to get ready for the student council introduction. Each of us introduced ourselves and gave a short intro on each of our divisions. From Audi 1, we rushed to Audi 2 right after we gave our intro and then to Plenary Theatre. It was really nice to see all the new faces of Monash. After that, it was time to perform at the foyer. Just right after the first performance, the speakers went crazee..wtf *potong stim siut* well, they took 20mins to get it fixed. Because of tht, our beloved audience had reduced in numbers..but still ok la, there were people who were still eager to watch us perform! We performed various dances like samba, rhumba, cha cha and jive. Me myself, I performed cha cha and jive with Bernie and Jive with the guys. Was great fun! *I don't have the pics tho nor the video..will upload them as soon as I get them*

To all freshies, this is ur fresh start in university life, savour it as Monash will give you great and fun years ahead, especially with MUSA around =)

WELCOME TO MONASH UNIVERSITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment