Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Sunday

A Sunday which was more or less a productive day..
Woke up around 1130 to have a vegetarian brunch. Then got ready and went to Sunway to pick Ee Ling and Sarah. I was rushing like mad cuz we wasn't suppose to be late but we were slightly late anyway for the briefing. took NPE n I sped all the way..
The briefing was about an hour plus..it was for work, we'd be selling coupons for the Celcom UOX Rave Party next Saturday. RM120. 5pm to 3am. Pretty easy job if we're really responsible and alert at all times. hopefully all goes well lah..and we'll have loads of fun even tho the long stretch of working hours. at least we get to hear some awesome music wei!

After briefing went to have late lunch at Old Town Kopitiam at Mentari with Janics and Ah Seah. Chilled there till evening then went to pyramid. went to the new wing starbucks to do our work. good thing I finished my online submission before 9pm..pretty relaxed after that..
Thanks ling n jan for the buns! =)
*Ee Ling ba..*

*Ee Ling and I*

*Janics and I*

*Star..two of theirs and one of mine*

*They say damn yeng wor*

*Peace*

*Celcom UOX Play Future rave party! Anybody going? Let me know eh =)*

went home around 11pm lo..pretty tired..

*it's sad how things turn out to be - yesterday*
*i guess we'll just have to look forward and try to be happy - today*

"hello, I'm Luke*
24/5/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment