Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Woooooooo hooooooooooooo~

hey peeps. i finally feel like blogging. i'm kinda free now..ok la i mean "free"
i'm going for dance rehearsal's soon..i hv an audition later..i hv an overdue assignment..
hmm..wat else?
oh ya i'm really happy that I got to be an exclusive dancer of Urban Groove Dance Network!
I get to actually go for any classes at any time. I'll be trained and prepared for performances and competitions. woooooohoooooooooo! damn fun dei~ I even started learning some gymnastics..wanna do back flips..so i started learning front flips first. It's an awesome f...eeling la when u do it..go check my facebook for the video!
then then..i got into the Monash Basketball team again!
LOL so many extra curricular activities..i wonder how am I gonna fair for my units. gotta study hardcore for exams ady..oh well, I know I can do it!

I have great ppl supporting me and I'm glad to have met them. what's interesting is that I got a pet sis after so long and I'm really happy to have her around. She's really supportive and all cute lah..hehe
I've also met this young man called Rodney Duncan. He all happy-go-lucky and it's my pleasure to have met him during the Monash basketball team friendly with CBU team from United States. He sees something in me that amazes him and I was surprised to hear that from him. He's the type of guy which would always be young..despite his age..which is already over 50..For me, he is young at heart and is a friendly dude. Happy to have met him =)

Last but not least, I have my father back here in KL..he's still looking for a job and I get to spend more time with him. It's great having him back here. creates an awesome n happy environment for the whole family especially with his humor and sporting-ness. haha where dya think I got all that from? we got our first ear piercing together and at one time, he was the only one with long hair in the house.. =p I love u dad and I love my whole family lahhhhhhh...really supportive and all that.

k la i gtg..take care peeps and have a nice day! *smiles*

-May the Force be with you*

No comments:

Post a Comment