Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Thursday, June 4, 2009

What are friends for?

Friends..
Who are your friends?
Are they the people you talk to mostly everyday in class? or are they the people you play sports with once a week? or are they the ones who gives you support whenever you are down? gives you a shoulder to cry on? a hug when you need one? or are they the ones who listens to all your thoughts and stories even when they are boring? or are they the ones who sacrifice just a little to put a smile on your face?

What are true friends?
'True friends don't come easy' and I feel this statement so damn trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
What is a true friend? They're always there for you day and night even in the a.m. when you are asleep, even when they have to get up in the middle of the night to talk to you and make you go to bed as well. haha. True friends would do a lot of things for you but what would make a true friend distinct from others is that they would sacrifice more then others. Their time, effort, blood and sweat all sacrificed for you and this are all to make you happy. True friends are really supportive in mostly everything you do. Be it good or bad, they just have to be there for you as they chose to be your true friend.

Never let that true friend go once you realize that he or she is your true friend and keep them for the rest of your life as you know that they can make you happy at any given day. The more the better? Haha I guess the more true friends you have the better..
but honestly to me..it is not really easy to find out who your true friends really are or even your friends..

I can only rely on myself when I cannot see that others can help or to make me happy..
I have to think positive and still live on even when nobody is there for me..
Honestly, sadness runs in my eyes and I do feel alone at times..everybody has these moments..some are happy being alone..for me, sometimes I'm fine with being alone but when I feel that I need someone with me and just to find out nobody is there for me, it really sucks.. well, life goes on.. I cannot complain about these moments as there is a reason for everything and I have to understand that this is part of life..

....

No comments:

Post a Comment