Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day ten ten ten~

Another day at the WTA Tour and today was the day when the semis were played. There were more people today compared to the days before this. I had a few extra season passes to give out, so I broadcasted a message on my bbm to all my friends. Well, only Qis could make it and so she came over to watch the semis :)

When I got home, I tried stacking some Gatorade cans :p

*At beer garden enjoying Kronenbourg*


*Doubles and singles finals*


*Buffet place cleaning in progress*


*Qis posing by the signboard*


*People coming out from Centre Court*


*Media Room*


*People getting signatures from Dokic*


*Preparing to serve*



*Count how many I used to stack ;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment