Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nuffnang Premiere Screening - Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon!!!

It was an ordinary day just like any other day. I was walking along Bintang Walk in Kuala Lumpur. Just as I was checking this really hot girl from across the street, the ground started to shake!!! I looked all around to see what was going on. Buildings, cars, and people were all trembling and shaking. I could only think that an earthquake was happening..but in Malaysia?? I never thought Malaysia would actually be hit by an earthquake. Just as my mind drifted away from the chaos that was about to happen, a beam of light came right at me and I was struck by it. I froze and could not feel a thing. My whole body was numb. As I froze in the middle of Bintang Walk, the earth just a few hundred meters away started to crack open and a huge robot emerged from the ground!!! Straight away, in my mind, I knew that the robot was a Decepticon and it was the leader, Megatron!!!

*Megatron*

As soon as Megatron emerged from the ground, the skies turned dark and there was a huge UFO looming above the whole city! Then, at the moment, I felt a jolt of energy going through my body and I broke free from the daze I was in. With the heroic qualities I had in myself, I wanted to help save Kuala Lumpur from Megatron and the Decepticons. As soon as I had that thought, I started to tremble onto my knees and soon after, I transformed into a huge truck! I looked into the mirror post at the traffic light and I was a blue, red and silver truck. Oh my, I look like the truck Optimus Prime camouflages in before he transforms! So, I moved immediately towards Megatron, hoping that I'd be able to transform into Optimus Prime and stop him. As I was speeding as fast as I could towards Megatron, who was destroying every building in his path, two Decepticons suddenly came out of no where and attacked me! It was Shockwave and Starscream!!


*Shockwave*

*Starscream*

I knew that I had to do something and fast, so I transformed into OPTIMUS PRIME!!! I used my blades and slashed Shockwave first and then gave Starscream a high magnitude punch. Both Decepticons retreated immediately. After the short battle, I continued towards Megatron with full spead, now running on my Autobot legs. As I was reaching Megatron, he turned towards me and spotted me. He rushed to the nearest Rapid KL bus and lifted it off its tyres and threw it towards me. WHAM!!! I flew straight into Maybank. Then, the bank alarm went off. I got up as soon as I could but Megatron was faster than I was, as he grabbed me by my neck and dragged me out onto the roads. He then swung me round and round and round and threw me towards another building. CRASSHHHHH~ Just at that moment, my fellow comrades, the other autobots, made their way to help me. Here comes Bumblebee and Ironhide!!!


*Ironhide*

*Bumblebee*

They fought Megatron while I was recovering from the crash into the building. To end all of this, I immediately thought of an idea. I rushed to the nearest electronic store and broke into the building. I took the awesome looking Panasonic Viera 3D Full HD 42-inch Plasma TV and rushed out towards Megatron.


* The AWESOME Panasonic Viera 3D Full HD 42-inch Plasma TV*

As I reached Megatron, I plugged my circuits into the TV and charged my laser beam up. As my meter reached the max..I blasted a FULL HIGH DEFINITION laser beam right towards Megatron!!! *BZzzzzZZZzttttBLAmmmmKEBABOOOOOOOOOM*

Megatron was blown into pieces of scrap metal and Autobots wins once again. Thanks to me, OPTIMUS PRIME and the PANASONIC VIERA 3D FULL HD 42-INCH PLASMA TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment