Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#6 Alcohol is NOT my thing...

NOT~!!! :)

I do drink alcohol and this post is to tell you something that you didn't know about me.

Firstly, I drink all sorts of alcohol which includes beer, whisky, cocktails and others.

However, I prefer whisky and cocktail rather than beer.

Secondly, I have only gotten drunk twice~ Once at a house party and another time at Mist club..both was pretty fcked up >.<

Well, I don't drink alcohol so often tho.. and I wouldn't say that I'm good at drinking. Pretty OK I would say..

Lastly, I can drink loads of alcohol the whole night when I go clubbing and will still be standing by the end of the night..why? because I drink and drink and drink but in between I dance a lot and visit the loo.. :D

That's it for now. Look forward to #7 aight!

Peace out~

No comments:

Post a Comment