Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

*Mooncake*

I didn't get to play with lanterns and candles this year..i play them with my sis.sadly during mooncake festival i couldn't play with lanterns and light candles.i was at zhu hann's house..where i met his family..had fun there chatting with the bro and hanging out with hann.i even played bball will the people who lived there..nice ppl..many of my friends smsed to wish Happy Mooncake Festival.It's great still celebrating mooncake festival but in a different way..

Just today..i had 1 mooncake ALL by myself =)
bleh..i felt so full and i ate it like it was a burger..haha..how many ppl can do tht??
woo shiok~!
well,tht's the beauty of the mooncake..sweet!

-may the force be with u-

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment