Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Thursday, October 12, 2006

*Picture Day*

Just pics for the day..Pics of my wonderful class..G16 =) i'm really gonna miss G16..here are my peeps in G16..
*G16 in Black*

*G16 in Pink*

*G16 in Multicolours*

*Asst. Class Rep and Class Rep*

*This is what guys of G16 do after college..a way to release stress*

*G16 in action~!*

*from bottom,clockwise - kavi,jia yi,yin xin and I*

*L-R:Me,li anne,kavi and joanne*

*G16 Hand Models - Daniel,Faye,Kavi and Jolene*

*Along of G16..be afraid..be very AFRAID!!!*

*Shaolin Disciples of G16/Yoga Masters of G16*

*G16 Star Models - from bottom,clockwise - chanchal,kavi,marie,karen and jolene*

*G16 Angels*

-May the force be with ya'll-

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment