Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Saturday, October 14, 2006

*More pics..Pose Striking*

This is how G16 strike their poses..enjoy~!

*V,Me,Anne*

*The boobie pic...STRIKE 1*

*V is trying to climb a "tree"(marie)..chanchal has AnTennas??*

*Strike 2!*

*check'em out*

*Hot mamaZ*

*I hv no idea..*

*Just Adorable*

*1..2..Act cute!*

*V and Anne*

*The power of 4*

*spider-women*

*Flying kick..Strike 3!!*

*out*

-May the force be with u-

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment