Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Journey through Granado Espada

Many people play many different type of online games. I play Granado Espada. Created by the world reknown gaming producer Hakkyu Kim~Granado Espada is the first game tht i've seen with MCC (Multi-character control). I'm able to control up to 3 chars at a time and i can have up to 36 chars in the game with lots of recruitable NPC ^^ sweet eh?
Today i'm going to blog about my journey through this magnificent on9 game tht caught my attention like never before and how what I did in GE for the past few months =]

So, My journey started off with a fighter, musk and a scout. As soon as i got Gracielo, i switched my fighter to him. People say that Gracielo is not good at high lvls. That comment inspired me as i took it as a challenge and i was determined to push him all the way too Lvl100!

*Main line-up: Musketeer(Luke), Gracielo(Louis) and Scout(Alexander)*

My team travelled through many maps killing mobs and bosses of all levels. A picture as below is at tetra ruins a lvl24 and above map.the only thing in my mind ~GRIND GRIND GRIND~ and whack BOSS!

*Whackin' Phobitan Chieftain at Tetra Ruins*

There were stock chars which i created. Below is my male elementalist, male wizard and Emilia Guniano. As i was training them, i came across this beautiful Lvl90 Sabel Tiger!!it looks tamed ya ^^

*Stock chars Elementalist and Wizard getting friendly with Lvl90 Sabel tiger at Porto Bello*

Besides that, the major thing i loved about GE is that it allows us to have Colony Wars where each faction will take down the towers and gain control of them. Each tower will add up to the bonus of MaxHP (Health Points) at the end of the day till the next CW. My first ever faction was called GENESIS Faction. We were really active in CW and had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, GENESIS was disbanded and i went to Fatal Faint Faction which only lasted for 2 weeks and after that, i joined...*To be continued*

*GENESIS Faction successfully grabbed the tower in El Canon Diabolica*

After that, i kept GRINDING. At times, my girlfriend would be around to play with me too. It's a blessing to have a girl like her who supports what i do and have fun together. She's pretty much into online games too.I'm so glad we could play GE together =] we help each other out a lot in GE especially sharing items. i even picked up and gave her Cath's Pelvis (very rare quest item for creating a unique RNPC, Catherine) =]

*My guys saluting my girlfriend's ladies*

*Wee~Time to take the time to relax and pose alil after all the monster killing*

Continuation.. after Fatal Faint disbanded. Most of us went to Reborn and so i followed. The name sounded very catchy and kinda portraits what we were going through.haha =] so, my gf and I decided to join Reborn Faction! The moment i joined, it was very fun chatting with all the members in there. WuDi was the leader of Reborn and he was really supportive and responsible as a leader. He even asked a friend to play his account so that he could declare war on other factions when he couldn't make it on CW (Colony War).

Reborn Faction was the most active faction i have came across. We would have a large number of members participating during CW..around 72 members at one time. We would also have PvP (player vs player) training with each other to train our reflexes, our macro skills and teamwork. We were an organism working through it's way to glory. A few months back, right after CW, our faction did the lvl52 Faction Quest. It was really awesome as we were doing mass AoE (Area of Effect) attacks everywhere and I was only around lvl70. The monsters were at least Lvl100.LoL.My chars couldn't damage them at all as my AR was too low. So, to contribute to my faction and be of use, i became a medic with at least 200 res pots with me and resurrected a lot of my fellow companions =] and we all worked very efficiently to our objective and MADE it~!

*Reborn getting ready to attack El Canon Diabolica colony. Go REBORN!!!*

*Reborn fending off their enemies. Total defense*

*Reborn celebrating their 7 colonies*

*Lvl52 Faction Quest*

*The Boss: Chrysalis*

We also went for many boss raids together like Diablo in El Canon Diabolica and Gerrero in Prison. It was a great experience whacking big bosses like that with your faction and successfully killing them and getting really good items!

*Boss Raid: Gerrero (Prison, Gehenna Bridge all ch)*

*Boss Raid: Diablo (Pradera Ch1)*

I reached Lvl90+ and was grinding really hard at Ustiur (GE version of Jurassic Park). I chatted frequently with my faction mates. We had a lot of fun talking crap and not only that, we helped each other out too!when i needed vis (GE currency), i asked and my faction mates would not fail to help. I love them for that. I afk-ed with a lot of Rebornians.day and night, rain or shine. We leveled and had fun together.

*Lvling at Ustiur Tres when Lvl90+, came upon Lvl90 Sabel Tiger and this time..I could defeat it*

Just recently..just yesterday, Reborn disbanded. I was really sad as i was going to miss all my friends there and would no more do the stuff we used to do together. We'd go our separate ways in other words. No more PvP training, no more seeing all the green words popping out in the chatbox. Well, it'll be different in other words. Also..the day Reborn Faction was disbanded, was the day my first char reached Lvl100 =[ my chatbox was very empty n even when i was excited, i had no one to tell tht to..
I remember back then, i would see ppl say "yes!finally 100" and alot of us would be "congratz/gratz" but now i had no chance to go tru tht..oh well, i'm sure gonna miss everyone in Reborn and i really hope we'll meet pretty often in da game.


I'd like to thank WuDi for all he has done for us as a faction leader, also to Tsumura, Mys and KaJuZo who has helped WuDi run Reborn like never b4. I would like to wish ALL THE BEST and have fun to the leaders and also the members of Reborn: Hayle, DreamX, SURE, SoulDragon, itadakimass, TwinkleStars, Windalf, Ase, GranadoELITE, Yadomaru, Leggenda, Bursky, Bence, Tine, mIakaTine, Silva, Bettabite, XxHokagexX, Latin, cloudx, xZionx, Zeratual, CrystalJade, Cybaster, sinZation, smlj, GrImRiPPer, Futuresight, Schiavona, Condors, Ykwm, XDiorAngelX, LuvYou, CONMAM, Kushrenada, Izkwal, XxGlitchxX and to all others =] All of you have been a great bunch!Thanks alot for being there for Reborn!!!

*My Gracielo can't let go of Futuresight's cath as they are in love..Time to go T_T afk..*

I've heard from others, tht many feared Reborn in the game and we were good. I think it doesn't matter. It's as long we all have fun in GE as gamers and not only in factions because GE is a virtual place to mingle and enjoy the awesome graphics and gameplay.

My mum asked my, what do you get out of playing this game?I get to release stress!!haha but actually i get to meet alot of virtual friends all around the world and have fun with each other and enjoy the game which has been brought together by a team of experts and showed what they can do in the gaming world. Giving all us gamers out there an experience that we will not get in other games like MapleStory, DOTA and other online games!

Thanks for reading my post bout Granado Espada. If you're interested in the game, do check out the website and you can do so by clicking here
Let me know if you're playing. The details about me in the game are as below:
Server: Caravaggio
Family name: Groundwalker
Faction: -

~Enjoy~

*May the Force be With You*

*lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment