Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Sisters"

"Sisters" to me are actually pet sis in short. People would normally have the mentality that a ps (pet sis) is someone whom u wud want to get really close and then wanna be couples. For me, however, ps is someone whom i treat as a sis. not exactly like how i treat my real sister but something more than friends and below tht couple status..in da middle la. Anyway, they're all girls of course and I care a lot for them. especially when they need me. I've done alot of wrong things in the past but i have no regrets taking them as ps as they are great people who do care bout me too =]

Thank you Viknes for being there for me when i needed you.hehe. the times we spent on the bus since we were form 1 was great. all the noise we made and the company we gave each other.lol.you're the youngest of them all and thanks also for the gifts you've given me.i really hope that we'll keep in touch till foreva. All the best in ur studies in India and do let me know when you're back.Send my regards to mum n dad for me! =]

Angie who is really talented in dancing (ballet) and singing, you've been quiet for a few years but i've never forgotten you as my ps. Never forgotten the gift you've given me when we were form 3.haha.such a long long time ago.Leo was great and good thing i joined Leo and went for IUs. If i had not, i wouldn't have met you. Good thing I applied for the MPPJ library membership too.haha. I'm glad that you need my advice at present cuz i'm more than glad to be there for you. All the best in ballet, studies and much more (Jia You) and most importantly, always be happy! =]

My dear TT. Kavitha aka Kavi aka V aka my ps is the one who really cared for me most. even right after we got to know each other. the amount of time we took to get close was very fast..rapid moving friendship which was great. I'm really happy that we could spend all those great times together. In college car park..the benches..chit chatting all the way till evening. We ran up KL tower on the same day ^^ we went to KLCC to unleash~our monkey-ness! and much more. I would like to apologize once more for hurting your feelings and I do know that it has passed and both of us are better people now.doing great in our own field. I'll always remember those sweet memories which i can never get anymore. Thanks for always being there for me and thanks for the times which you are going to be there in the future. Take care of yourself and study hard for your finals. You'll do great =]

To all my ps, I love ya'll and really miss ya'll dearly *Hugs* Studies, gf/bf, distant, time and money may stop us from keeping in contact with each other but nothing can stop us from being pet-siblings ^^
Do keep in touch and do let me know if you need a helping hand, a listening ear or an advising mouth =]
Till then and then after..take care and God bless..

*May the Force be With You*

*Lukey*

No comments:

Post a Comment