Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 down..2 more 2 go

Public relations and Development & Biological Psychology paper is done..

Authorship and Psychological testing paper left..

I'm glad I'm halfway through but I'm also worried as I could jeopardize 3 of my units..

meaning..I could actually flunk up to 3 units this sem..I pray and hope I can pass all as so far I've never failed any of my units in my bachelor of arts..I gotta just do my best!!!



*You can do it Luke!*


*I know my durian can do it!*


*All the best Bro!*


Yeah..i'm gonna go through this having faith in myself! RAWR =)

No comments:

Post a Comment