Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Friday, June 19, 2009

The same news..

When news of death comes by our door, our world trembles right in front of us leaving us confused, and questioning many things, even God. We feel the pain, the sadness and it's especially bad when we're in crucial times, during stressed periods of our lives.

My pet sis, TT in Taylors lost someone dear to her back in 2006..a family friend.. I remember that morning the close group gathered in Asia Cafe and she just broke down in our arms. We tried our best to comfort her but nobody could feel the exact feeling she felt at that time. Really sad I tell you.. She told us what happened and we too felt the pain..how things happened so fast, how God can just take a person to a better place just like that..

Now, the same news is heard but this time it happened to another pet sis of mine, Ee just yesterday. A friend of hers had passed away and she received the news during her exams. It was really hard for her and I knew something was wrong but I also knew that she didn't want to tell me nor others because she wouldn't want to make us worry so much as we are having our exams too. It must be really hard for her now and I hope God is taking good care of her. I hope she will be alright..I pray..

2 pet sisters, one in college, one in uni, the same news..
I'm sorry to hear about the news. My condolences.

I hope the both of you are doing well at the moment. I miss you!!!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment