Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Monday, June 15, 2009

Can't wait~!

23rd of June will mark my last day of 2nd yr 2nd sem exams! Then it'll be time to party!!!
Things waiting for me/to do right after exams till the very next month:

Clubbing
Dance classes (Popping, Hip-hop, Locking, Breakdance, Krumping)
Dance performances (Popping, Hip-hop)
Basketball training
Gym (Beach body by 30th June)
Tenggol (Beach getaway with friends)
Celebrate 21st Birthday (7/7/09)
MAPCU Basketball Competition (11/7/09)
Colour hair RED for..
Manchester United Asia Tour (18/7/09)

*Groundwalker can't wait! wooo hoooooooooooooooooo!*

No comments:

Post a Comment