Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, June 14, 2009

*Closer*

Missed u so badly..because u are so dear to me..
Days were never the same..just like some random game..
All I wanted was for you to be strong..and what u were doing, was neither right nor wrong..
Kept you close and will always do..and I know we'll both make it through..

I'm still waiting to hug you..patiently waiting till you need one..for now..you're just busy and need all the time you need by yourself. I understand..always have.. =)

*I didn't know my day would start so badly..I guess i shouldn't rely so much on my friends because when they disappoint me, the feeling is so bloody deep, I'll be left scratching my head and feeling puzzled, asking myself, "Who am I to them?"*

*Closer*

No comments:

Post a Comment