Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Food for thought

Pouring so much care and love onto someone should be unconditional just like how families do it to each other. No matter what, love and the relationship between family members remain unchanged and will always the strongest bond in our lives. Treasure it and keep it and appreciate the ties that you have. Feel the warmth and comfort they give you when they're around you and also learn to give them the same feeling. Make them feel special because love is always about giving, giving and more giving. Sometimes we give too much and we feel that they are taking us for granted. This is common between parent and child. Thus both would have to compromise and have an understanding, making sure that happiness is the key thing for a better future for the whole family.

Sometimes I feel I give too little, sometimes I feel I give too much..sometimes I feel so proud for doing something..sometimes I feel like I'm taken for granted.. Directly or indirectly, this things will happen and change is likely to occur in relationships like these..

*I'll just be watching you from afar*

*Things are different now*

*I don't feel special around you anymore*

*ACCEPT THE CHANGE, IF NOT, CHANGE THE UNACCEPTABLE*

No comments:

Post a Comment