Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day of sushi, shanks and shaking..

Today was one of the most satisfying days I've gone tru after so so long. Went out with Shereen and Seow Feng to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. We had Sushi Zanmai. I ordered one main, small and we all shared loads of sushis and temakis and the bill came up to only RM53. So darn worth it. We then went shopping here and there. First time I saw 2 girls shop for the stuff they wanted in just a short time. Luke was wow-ed. Bumped into Kim Han, Janics, Ee Ling and SiJie after I bumped into Yueh Hwei =p (All whom I saw later in the day at Poppy..haha)

Sent the two gals home and went to uni to pick the publicity gang up. We went to Bangsar for dinner. Ate at La Bodega, an Italian restaurant which had really good food. We laughed here and there while eating our food like chicken breasts, king fish, and lamb shanks. They were yummy but the portion didn't manage to get us all filled up, especially for me who still had to go clubbing right after. Had a great time with the publicity comm and we only had to pay RM6 each for the meal =D awesome stuff! Thank you "MUM"!

Went to Poppy at night. We drank, laughed, talked and danced like there was no 2moro. It was so darn fun. Everybody was high and tipsy and shaking kao kao to the music! I myself had a great time. The environment at Poppy was so-so nia..music was good but if only the dance floor was like MOS! Great overall at Poppy. Thanks to all who made it happen!

I wish I could have more time to hang out with you. All the best in Perak my friend! Take care

Thanks Branon for the compliments! hope u have a safe trip back to Melbourne and do keep dancing!

I had a good talk with my two buddies! Love the both of you to bits! Everything is gonna be OK! Have faith and enjoy life alright! =)

I still miss y<3u

PS: Thank you God and thank you touch n go for getting me pass the toll without getting into the police road block especially when I had a bad headache from the whisky. I'm home safe and blogging! Amen! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment