Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

21!

I'm finally 21 years old wei!
Thank you to everyone who wished me and made my big day possible!

*There's so many pics to put up! Just click on the two links below and it'll take you to the two albums of my big day!*

Luke's Big Day 1

Luke's Big Day 2

Appreciate all the wishes and I had a really really good time with everyone! Thank you so much for making my BIG day an awesome one. Luv ya'll~ *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment