Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This post is for satisfaction..

This post is to satisfy Liaw Tze Hwui so that she will update her blog. haha ok leng lui..now after reading this, go update your blog la.. LOL!

Ok la..I think I'll blog about what I feel like blogging..
today was a so-so day..it was SUNNY and RAINY but eventually it was a day well lived~
From accompanying my beloved mui..to going back home at 12am after popping dance rehearsals..

I realized one thing today which was the fear of losing someone you love dearly or close to you is something you wouldn't want to feel but sometimes reality smacks you right in the face and all you can do is "watch" and feel the pain or you can pray, think positive and hope for the best. I love everyone that has been a part of my life...to every single one of you that I know that is reading this post..or who are not reading or will never read this post, I love all of you no matter how much you meant to me..whether I have liked, loved, hated you..I now love you for you have meant something to me in my life and made my life worth living =)

*I will always have YOU*

*I love YOU*
*I love Him*

No comments:

Post a Comment