Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Monday, June 1, 2009

UOX Play Future on Saturday was an awesome event! It was a great experience for all who worked there and I bet all who went had a great time..From the looks of things. Well, we got everything ready and had dinner by 7pm. By 7pm we had to go to our booths already. I paired up with Ee Ling at the Redemption Booth where first drinks were being collected through out the event, Yung Lin with Si Jie at the VIP booth with all the rich rich people, Wei Liang and Sarah accompanied by her best friend, Gwenda from Singapore, Lionel and Yong Wei, and lastly, Yoke King and Jee Ying at the last booth. All were working hard selling coupons through out the night. It was awesome seeing so many different types of fashion sense..WHOA! You people who went would understand what I'm talking about! according to my partner, she said got alot of leng luis and not so many leng chais..I must agree =p hahaha

The event was hosted by VJ Denise from MTV which I had no idea until she intro-ed herself..she looked so different in real life wei..but hot nonetheless! haha
Twilight Action Girl started off the event with their beats and followed by other groups and Djs like Lapsap and so on. Steve Aoki was there too and he wrapped it up for everyone..AWESOME stuff! I was so tempted to go out and dance but too bad we had to stay inside the booth and do our job cuz we were handling loads of money and really, I MEAN LOTS OF MONEY! Good thing everybody was alert and handled the coupons and money well..there were people who tried asking for discounts and even tried to take the coupon stubs away..swt dao.. =.=
The smell of cigarette smoke was everywhere and I had to keep controlling my breathing while talking to the people..some were really drunk and sometimes I had no idea what were they saying..had a few pretty hot ladies coming up to keep buying coupons tho..woot! haha sorry ling..guess all the leng chais went for Freedom~ Oh ya..Ivan my cousin was the runner who assisted most of us and helped substitute us when we had to be away. My mum and dad also worked in this event..actually my cousin was one of the organizers and my aunt plus uncle helped as well. It was kinda a family affair with Monashians here and there helping out. Thanks people for your support! Ya'll did a great job and will be paid soon enough.hehe. Thanks to my family too for this chun-ted opportunity to work and gain some experience. Awesome stuff la I tell you..the friends and family I have..I couldn't ask for more or better! Thank you God! =)

Now here we are..Pictures!

*This was pretty early..the stage upfront*

*The VIP area where YL and SJ was stationed. Security was tight!*

*I'm ready to rock! by working all night..woo =.=*

*Posing at the booth b4 work*

*The coupons were in a denomination of RM5 only*

*Ee Ling showing off her coupons..She did a great job tht night! wheeeee GJ mui!*

*Yung Lin counting and making sure there's enough coupons for the night*

*The VIP area from our booth*

*This was not even the peak time - Picture/Comment courtesy of Aw Ee Ling*

*We work for Future Sound Asia*

*This was after everything was done - Sijie still looking tough after a tiring night*

*Ee Ling counting her sales, me acting cute*

*DJ Sijie spinning..Yung Lin's head?? Wa super beat..du du du chik*

*Yung Lin protecting his fried rice..This is mine!*

*My box, your box - The boxes we used to keep the coupons and collect money*

*I just wanna go home.. T_T LOL*

Had loads of fun over there at Mont Kiara Indoor Arena..reached home about 5am..straight away washed up and KO..
The next day went to watch movie with Ee Ling, Hwui and Seah..Night at the Museum 2! haha funny show..but I so wanted to watch Terminator lo..aiseh this hwui lo..take her time drive to IOI mall..chop chop chop! hehe but I had a good weekend anyway..Thanks to all who made it happen..Much love! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment