Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friends..

I rarely meet true friends..if I thought they were my true friends, that would be for just that short period of time. After that, they forget about you and move on to other people. That's how it works..They come, they go. You think it'll be all ok but actually it's not. Human nature indeed.

I can be so down even when I'm single, can you imagine?? I shouldn't be feeling all emo because of friends..Maybe cuz I tot they were the ones who would really count me in but they're actually in their own fun world enjoying themselves and keeping themselves occupied..zzz..God..I should really keep myself busy till I forget all these things..It's true la like she said..It's maybe I care too much..I should just care less and concentrate on the thing I really wanna do..oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment