Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Addicted!

Groundwalker is officially addicted to dancing~Can't stop me!
LOL :)
Somehow I really feel happy with how my life is going now..dancing makes my life feel a lot better altho things have change over the weeks of university but I'm pretty satisfied with how my life is going right now. Really wish everyone is feeling the same. Although, honestly I do miss some of you out there..

I'm taking "it" to another level! BOOM! watch out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment