Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy-ness

Monash Talent Night is this Friday and my crew (Freakie Boogiez) are one of the finalists! I hope we'll do our best to perform that night and give everybody what they came for :)
We've been rehearsing mostly everyday till late night and we've put in alot of blood and sweat into our effort..I just hope it pays off.

Moving on..assignments are coming in like a tsunami..I've a few next week due and a presentation the week after. Having a mid term test too. I gotta plan my time well and study wei..

*I'm confused over my own feelings and of all feelings, it's a crush?*

I guess this will come and go too unless nurtured and grown in time..sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment