Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Friday, August 28, 2009

Monash Talent Night 2009

Freakie Boogiez are the CHAMPIONS of Monash Talent Night 2009! Good job guys :) Our hard work paid off! Thank you to all who supported us! We are proud to have entertained your "Circus" night!


*The Finale*


*Freakie Boogiez: Champions!*


*Gajen: Comedian+MJ Dance..2nd place*


*Vanishing Act: Band..3rd place*


*Emcees: Shaz and Elaine*


*Opening/Closing act: Dance Fusion*


*Vince aka Popping V*

*Mum and Sis*


*Dad and mum*

It was an experience well taken and I really appreciate everybody's support especially the hardwork my brothers of the same crew put into this talent competition. I am proud to be dancing with all of you and I hope we keep on dancing no matter what happens ;)

*Peace from Groundwalker* ^-^V

No comments:

Post a Comment