Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Friday, March 4, 2011

7 is my lucky number..One week already!

One week has passed and mostly everyday the routine is same same.. wake up.brush teeth.wash face. wait for cc. go for breakfast. reach Bukit Kiara. go to players lounge. set up my table. sit for 8 hours. talk to players. hear some b*tch whining. some dude trying to act cool. eat fattening food for lunch n dinner. pack up and go home.

Oh well, today I saw one of the ugliest car on earth.. the dude-trying-to-act-cool's car.. freakin' ugly weyh~! Zzzz sorry if ur eyes hurt but I just wanna share with the world is fckin ugly car :)


*The fckin old mini cooper =.= PU998 without side mirror. Pls burn this car if u see this*

PS: Sorry ppl. I'm just damn pissed with some ppl right now!!! That's all for today's post.. lucky 8 coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment