Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 8

Today.. my shift started a lil later as the matches were starting late afternoon.. There were less players in the players lounge and things were getting bored over there. I only managed to go out more often at night where I watched one of the doubles matches for awhile :)

Other than that, I was busy keeping myself from getting bored by playing FIFA ONLINE 2. LOL.



*Fully focused on the ball..*




*This is how you serve*


*Getting ready to reply*


*Serving*


*The Japanese player in preparation*


*Look at the serve!*


*Strategize!*


*Autographed tshirt and ball by the players*


*FIFA Online 2*


*The remaining players at night*

No comments:

Post a Comment