Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Four Days~ Fr x twnty fr hrs = 96hrs

Day 4 of the BMW WTA Tour!!! Woot!!! Today I took some pics of my volunteers. There are two of them and both of them are mothers :) Lol. I feel like they're taking care of me when they come. It is a good thing that they are around so that I'll be able to go out and get some fresh air once in awhile :)

Oh oh!!! New food today~ haha well not really but today the pasta is different. Instead of the normal menu..they have changed the pasta and dessert. The rest are basically the same.

The crowd of players and coaches were BIG today!!! Many of them were waiting for their turn to play as well as the new schedule to come out as you can see in the pics below ;) The main draw singles and doubles category was starting today and the top seeded players arrived on this day. The top 8 seeded players of this competition were Fransesca SHIAVONE, Marion BARTOLI, Alisa KLEYBANOVA, Jarmila GROTH, Lucie SAFAROVA, Ayumi MORITA, Kimiko DATE-KRUMM and Bojana JOVANOSKI who all had a chance of winning a total of $220 000!!!

*Full house!!!*


*My ID: Looks like a BMW car dealer eh?*


*New desserts!! Almond Strudel and Mocha Whirl(sth like cinnamon roll)*


*New!!! Spaghetti & Vege Carbonara*


*Aglia Oreo!!! I mean..Olio!*


*Good business! haha*


*Players lounge notice board*




*Lisbeth, Gillian and CC focused upon a player*

No comments:

Post a Comment