Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

one and two then comes DAY 3~!

Day 3 was a pretty tiring day for me. I reached Bukit Kiara around 8am as usual. Had only about 4 hours of sleep but it's ok cuz I think I'm getting used to the whole routine of sleeping late and waking up early.. Well, I didn't have breakfast exactly except just a banana and some coffee :) I tahan until about 1pm and then I ate the buffet lunch. Some pasta, salad and meat as usual.


*Guess what am I?*


*BANANAS!!! We have normal ones and protected ones too..LOL*


*We also have towels..for players and coaches when they play*


*Tennis balls for them to hit around or at each other*


*A small lil dustbin, a multi-functional printer, & fridges for drinks!*


*Dry/wet tissue & hand sanitizers*


*The player services cabin that handles mostly everything on site*


*Aida and Kak Mazni*


About 2pm something, I had to leave Bukit Kiara and head to Sri Hartamas already for the charity event at Solaris. It seems the place is an art gallery or something and it had two sections, one called whitebox and the other, blackbox. As soon as I reached, I had to start preparing for my performances. It went well although I was a lil panic at first cuz I was figuring out where to put my props all around the floor because I was suppose to use the walkway as well as the stage area. Did a lil story line with my performance this time :) The crowd was entertained and I was glad that they enjoyed my solo performance! I did some MJ dance, popping and hip hop. A few of them even came up to me and told me that I danced very well. That made my day :) After the performance, I was so exhausted. So, I hung around and drank some sirap and talked with the other performers over there. Just before 5pm, I had to head back to work.


*Charity show at Solaris (Whitebox)*


*Me looking all sweaty and exhausted right after performing*


*Umairah and I*


*My sis and I*


*My gedik partner*


*A piece of artwork I saw when i was leaving*



*My experimental shot using the galaxy tab*


At work..it was same old same old. I'd be on my laptop waiting to assist the players/coaches who would be chilling and relaxing in the players lounge. Nothing much today, besides the charity performance. Went to yum cha after work and then went home. bleh.. I really need to catch up with some sleep as soon as I'm done with this tennis event~ Long hours everyday for 2 weeks.. wow.. it's one heck of an experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment