Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, June 12, 2011

10 things you didn't know about me :)

Here I am having insomnia. Can't sleep on a Monday morning!! I'll be going to work around 7am later and it's currently 4.30am. I hope I'll be able to get some rest.

Anyways, I'm here to let ya'll know that I'll be posting up 10 things you didn't know about me. So, keep a look out and come back to read them when you're free :)

Till then, adios!!

Groundwalker signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment