Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#1 Breathe

#1 - I have been breathing through my mouth ever since I was 4 years old. I have a deviated septum which is an abnormal condition which the top of the cartilaginous ridge leans to the left or the right, causing obstruction of the affected nasal passage. The condition can result in poor drainage of the sinuses. Very often, I get sinus in the mornings which would eventually lead to a running nose, then a sore throat, then a bad cough in which could become worst of all, a fever. I have had asthma when I was younger. Used to get admitted into hospital for wheezing and difficulty in breathing. You know that huge ass oxygen tank? Yeah that was the support I got when I faced difficulty in breathing. I'd put on a mask and it would have a tube connected to the oxygen tank which would give me breathable oxygen with extra chemical that would help clear my lungs. Despite my health condition, my active lifestyle back when I was 13 years old has been my breakthrough to get rid of my asthma condition. I played basketball, did athletics and joined a scouts troop which gave me hope in improving my cardiovascular system. I'm now fine, able to play as much sports as I want or dance as much as I want :)

Well, now you know something new about me! Stay tuned for #2 :D

2 comments:

  1. woo awesome man! and sports keeps you healthy. so when u wanna teach me bball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha anytime bro! I haven't been playing for ages! Let's go sometime!

    ReplyDelete