Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#2 I am HAIRY Potter

Maybe you think that this post would be about a Harry Potter parody-ish kinda thing but it's actually not. I'm actually very HAIRY!!! Yeah~ For a chinese, I surprise many people when I take off my clothes, most of the time my top lah. Then, they would be so shocked or they would go, "ayer!" or "ewwww!". YES I AM HAIRY POTTER!!! So what? I was born this way. LAWL.

Anyway, I got used to my hairyness ever since highschool. I was all clean with smooth skin (not that I don't have smooth skin now) before the age of 15. When I was 16 years old, all hair broke lose especially my facial & p*bic hair.. Guess what birthday present I got from my close group of friends that year itself? Yeah you guessed right! A shaving kit (Gillette Mach 3 and Gilette Lime Shaving Cream!!!).. I was like =.=" but oh well, they were thoughtful enough to buy me a kit to keep myself clean and "handsome".

Since then, I've been shaving every 2-3 days as my facial hair (ONLY facial hair) would grow very fast in just a few days. A year after that, I did a HUGE like freaking HUGE mistake when I tried shaving the side of my thighs.. you know the area of the thighs just below the groin, both left and right side. GONE~ After 1 week, from only 1 cm hairs, all the hairs BLOOMED into 4 cm hairs and there was no turning back :( BUMMER =.=

I had to face it~ I'm hairy and will always be hairy~

Thank God my family still loves me despite asking me, "why am I so hairy?" or "where did I get this genes from? we're not so hairy wad" and thanks to my girlfriend for accepting me for the hair I have, she loves my hair and she thinks it's sexy..*shy*. These are what matters most. Despite the ewws, ayers, and wtfs I get from ppl when I take off my top, I can look at the bright side..that many of my loved ones accept my HAIRYness and I could keep myself warm with all the hair and I could even do bikini lines. HAHA WTF~

Now you know that I'm the real HAIRY potter~

No comments:

Post a Comment