Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, July 17, 2011

#4 My Love for Sports & Games

I love sport & games. Any sports that have to do with balls is my kinda game be it football, basketball, bowling, pool, volleyball and many more!

I used to play football for my primary school and I was in the basketball team all throughout high school, college and university. So, you'll figure that basketball is the game I love to play the most.
Sadly, I haven't had much time or the group of friends to play basketball ever since I graduated from uni. Really miss that game so much.

*Taylors College Basketball Team at MAPCU 2006* Can u spot me? ;)

Well, besides sports, I really loves games as well like telematches and so on. I used to have so much fun during primary school days during sports day and so on and personally, I'm a very competitive person.. So even when it comes to telematches, I'd give it my all to win it for the team. Oh..I used to play Ultimate too~ Which is a frisbee game~

*Going in for the leap*

*I make the leap while the opponent challenges...*

*I GOT IT!!!*

*TOUCHDOWN!!*

*Hoorah!! Opponent walks off disappointed as it was the only one he let get pass him in the whole competition :p*

*Winners of PIMP MY HAT 2010*

*Now do you think I caught that??*

Back in highschool, I was one of the Top Athletes of my form. I was more of a long range runner but I've tried many different distances. My main event for the stadium was actually 800m, 1500m and 5000m. For outdoor, I was good at cross countries where I'd clock the 10km distance at 40mins which is on average, 4mins per kilometre ;) Well yeah..my peak of sports career in highschool was during my form 4 when I won the Sportsman of the Year. I was so shocked with the results and had no idea I'd win that award.

Well, I haven't been playing much sports/games for awhile now. Am always busy working or busy dancing. The only sorta exercise that I do is through dancing.


-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment