Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Monday, July 18, 2011

#5 I DANCE

Dancing is my passion. I've performed for various events before since highschool, including for social gatherings like IUs, campfires, gatherings, product launches, opening ceremony, annual dinners and the list goes on~

I love being on stage where I am able to showcase my very own God-given talent in dancing. I love entertaining the crowd especially if my family, friends and fans are in the crowd. I've performed various dance styles before including ballroom like waltz, latin dance like chacha, salsa, and sambe, comtemporary dance, lyrical dance, jive, broadway and street dances like hip hop, popping, breakdancing, locking, and house.

My main dance genre is HIP HOP and POPPING. I'm into the ORIGINAL OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP and FREESTYLE POPPING :) I love dancing to hip hop music, electronic beats, dubstep and R&B. Besides dancing, I am also a dance instructor in which I teach our younger generation what I know.

*Trying to pull off the grab-crotch move made famous by MJ*

*Two legged invert*

*You see this move a lot in dance movies like Step Up..LOL*


*L-Kick*


*My <3 for DANCING & PERFORMING will never die*

If you're interested to know more on what I can do or what I can contribute to the community, feel free to drop by my fanpage on Facebook right here,

http://www.facebook.com/lukegroundwalker#!/pages/Luke-aka-Groundwalker/202556879769749

Thank you for reading and do SUPPORT me :)

-Luke aka Groundwalker-

No comments:

Post a Comment