Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guinness Arthur's Day is Back!!!

Come on over to Speedcity this coming Friday night and experience Arthur's Day like never before. Why do I say so?? Cuz Taio Cruz will be here yo! I did not get a chance to check out the Black Eyed Peas in 2009 but this year is my chance to experience it with Taio Cruz and other local acts!!!

Well, even my parents went for Arthur's Day 2009!!!

*They look like they're gonna partay all night long!*

*My lovely and sporting parents at Arthur's Day 2009*

HEY!!! Now it's my turn to partay on Arthur's Day, maybe with my parents too if they're free!!

The details for this year's Arthur's Day is as below:
Date: 23 September 2011 (Friday)
Time: 6 pm onwards
Venue: Speed City KL, Selangor Turf Club


Catch the awesome and cool Taio Cruz as well as local artists like Mizz Nina, Kartel, Soler and DJ Skeletor!!!

Besides that, the opening acts will be Dragon Red and Prema Yin!!! AWESOME EH??!

A whole line up of incredible performances and what to make it better?? GUINNESS BEER :)



For more info, check the facebook page here!

*DO NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPENED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NON-MUSLIMS AND ABOVE 18 YEARS OF AGE*

See you guys there!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment