Nuffnang Ads

About Me

My photo
I'm Luke aka Groundwalker.23.Monash University BA graduate. Majored in Comm/Psych.Loves sports like football & basketball.Strong passion in dancing. I dance mostly hip-hop, popping, breakdance, latin and others. I'm the eldest in the family. Sociable and funny. Entertaining. Whacky. Sporting.Cheeky.Mischievous. Well, you know.. The force is strong in this one..

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The New Beginning

Times have changed. I have changed.

Ever since I've graduated back in March, I've looked to start my career in Media/Communications and I found an awesome company to work in. This company is called Nuffnang.

During the start of my job, there were ups and downs both in my personal and work life. It was a BIG challenge for me to pull through. Day by day I was learning as much as I could from the people around me and it has been a journey I would cherish till today.

The Nuffies has been really supportive in my work experience especially as the days went by. I realized that this is the place for me, that I would work harder and harder to stay focus in this environment. Although it breaks me once in awhile, I tell myself that things like that, happen for a reason. To make me a better employee, a better person and a better man.

As days go by, I think about various things, about different people and especially about my family. I miss my ex girlfriend even after 5 months since we have last seen each other. But heck, I gotta move on.

I've been sending my mum to office everyday for the past month and I'm glad that I'm able to spend more time with her everyday.

I've just gotten my new car too.. and I bought it with my own money. Feels really good.

Many things have changed ever since I've started working. It has been a good change. I just gotta keep this momentum going and scare everyone around me. HAHA. It's gonna be awesome I tell you. Especially when 2012 comes.

Groundwalker out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment